Nishi juhatchome station
Diverse share house in the popular Maruyama area.
This share house is the largest in Sapporo and is located in the popular Maruyama area of the city. An eight floor dormitory conversion, it is now home to residents of all different nationalities, genders, professions and age groups all enjoying their time in Sapporo their way.
- The largest share house in Sapporo, accommodating up to 36 tenants at a time.
At TentoTen APARTMENT MARUYAMA the large number of residents makes for a relaxed and carefree environment. Whether chatting over drinks in the 100㎡ communal living area, or settling down with a good book, residents here enjoy the freedom to spend time their way.
- Meet with a variety of people.
Staying with us here makes everyday an international adventure, creating a stimulating environment to find out more about different people's experiences.
- Located in the popular Maruyama area!
Found in the fashionable and peaceful Maruyama area with many shops and cafes close by with direct access into the heart of Sapporo city.
6 great things
about living in a share house
We have put together a list of six great reasons to experience life at one of our share houses for first time tenants.
All share houses conveniently located near subway stations.
Complete with basic furniture and amenities, our share houses reduce the initial costs of moving.
You can rent furniture and bedding directly from us, no fuss.
Our staff are also happy to help you with moving in.
Great for those not wanting to live alone.
Connect with others through parties and events.
- TentoTen APARTMENT MARUYAMA
- Sapporo, Chuo-ku, Kita 1 Jo Nishi 20 Cho Me 2-17
- *Tozai Line Nishi 18 Cho Me station, 3 minutes by foot
*Tozai Line Maruyama Koen station, 9 minutes by foot
- ¥29,000 - ¥48,000
- Maintenance Fee
- Utility Fee
- May〜Oct ¥9,500, All other months ¥13,500
- Shared Amenities
- Cooking and eating utensils, Takoyaki grill, hotplate, portable stove, fridge, washing machine・tumble dryer (coin laundry), dedicated female shower room