Gakuen mae station
Convenient and comfortable share house for a relaxed and cultured experience.
A renovated company dormitory, featuring a luxurious kitchen and complete with a theater room, this location offers a more refined experience than the traditional share house. Tenants can also enjoy their time at the rooftop space which allows for parties and views of the local firework displays. Also, there are supermarkets and drugstores conveniently within walking distance.
- Theater room complete with repurposed seats from an actual cinema.
WAGAYA GAKUENMAE has a lot of communal space and is even equipped with its own theater room. Feel free to enjoy your favorite films anytime.
- Roof top space perfect for barbeques and fireworks.
During summer you can enjoy barbeques on the roof, as well as views of the annual fireworks along Toyohira river.
- A share house where you can enjoy a more refined and private experience.
Tenants at Gakuenmae can spend their down time on a whole host of hobbies, from watching movies in the theater room, to cooking with our full-sized oven, enjoying their own time to the fullest.
6 great things
about living in a share house
We have put together a list of six great reasons to experience life at one of our share houses for first time tenants.
All share houses conveniently located near subway stations.
Complete with basic furniture and amenities, our share houses reduce the initial costs of moving.
You can rent furniture and bedding directly from us, no fuss.
Our staff are also happy to help you with moving in.
Great for those not wanting to live alone.
Connect with others through parties and events.
- WAGAYA GAKUENMAE
- Sapporo, Toyohira-ku, Suishacho 5 Cho Me 3-6
- Toho Line Gakuen Mae station, 7 minutes by foot
- ¥37,000 - ¥44,000
- Maintenance Fee
- Utility Fee
- May〜Oct ¥8,000, All other months ¥1,200
- Shared Amenities
- Cooking and eating utensils, Takoyaki grill, hotplate, portable stove, fridge, washing machine, dedicated female shower room, theater room, balcony